Regardless of how long or how often you spend your holidays at Schloss Camping Volders, there is always something new to be discovered! Within just a few kilometres, you will find magical places that you can explore while hiking, cycling or taking an excursion by car.
In the immediate vicinity of Schloss Camping Aschach, you will find:
- St Charles Church (“Karlskirche”) – right at the entrance to Volders
- Cycling path – starts just 1 kilometre away
Cycle as far as you’d like: The Inn Bike Path leads upstream to Hall and Innsbruck – or the bike path leads through Wattens’ vegetable fields and residential area to Strass, which marks the beginning of the Ziller Valley.
- Kleinvolderberg – offering Friedberg Castle and the Western Riding School
- Grossvolderberg – with its Krepperhütte (cabin next to a small road), Volderwildbad and Voldertal Hütte (cabin to hike to)
- Wattenberg – Gasthof Mühle (inn), Gasthof Säge (inn) and Wattener Lizum (head of valley)
- Fitness trail and Rhaetian settlement called “Freilichtmuseum Himmelreich“ (Himmelreich Open-Air Museum) – on a hill on the east side of the campgrounds which can be reached on foot.